Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
• Contains 950 mg EPA and 725 mg DHA per serving size
• Helps Maintain Optimal Cardiovascular Health
• Supports Healthy Serum Triglycerides Already in the Normal Range
• Supports Brain Health and Cognitive Function
• Supports the Development of the Brain, Eyes, and Nerves in Children
• Utilizes the Proprietary NEO-3 Process to Concentrate EPA/DHA Forms
• Comes in a Delicious Orange Flavor
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid because the human body cannot manufacture its own. The American diet is severely deficient in this fatty acid and must be taken in supplement form for the health of every cell membrane in body.
Finest Pure Fish Oil contains a unique mixture of omega-3 fatty acids sourced from anchovy and sardine oils. EPA and DHA help to maintain cardiovascular health, including healthy serum triglyceride levels, and promote cognitive health and brain function. DHA is particularly important to brain function, due to its influence on neural membranes. In a placebo-controlled clinical trial of 312 healthy adults, daily supplementation with 1800 mg of EPA and DHA (in a 1.5:1 ratio) for one year supported healthy serum triglyceride levels. Finest Pure Fish Oil provides 1675 mg of combined EPA and DHA per teaspoon. Essential fatty acids have many other health benefits, including supporting brain health and cognitive function.
Dosage: Take 1 teaspoon daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Doses for Omega 3s range from 3000 mg to 8 grams, depending on your specific condition.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before using Purest Finest Fish Oil if you are taking prescription blood thinners or have a fish allergy. Do not take 7 days pre and post surgery. Some people are sensitive and can become allergic. Discontinue use and consult your physician if a rash develops. Do not give this product to children.