Available in Capsules or Delicious Vanilla or Banana Flavored Powders
Intest Restore is the core product for all FEM Centre and Energy Health programs and is the collaborative formulation of our renowned staff of doctors and nutritionists. Intest Restore contributes to a reduction in inflammation, supports blood sugar levels, has been shown to have a positive effect on pre-hypertension, and provides nourishment to the tissues and glands while addressing the condition known as Leaky Gut Syndrome.
This product is a powerful combination of ingredients that work synergistically to support overall health! To name a few:
L-Glutamine is an amino acid, or part of a protein, that makes up the lining of the intestinal tract. Low serum levels of glutamine have been linked to such conditions as Leaky Gut Syndrome, Crohn's and food allergies. Athletes have used L-glutamine to prevent the breakdown of lean muscle and to promote muscle recovery. L-glutamine benefits those with insulin resistance due to its blood sugar balancing properties.
Glycine is an amino acid that reduces gastric distress, improves detoxification in the liver, increases the release of human growth hormone, and improves sleep quality.
Beta Sitosterol is a plant sterol that has anti-inflammatory, cancer-fighting, and immune-modulating effects. It also improves prostatic function and has been shown to reduce elevated cholesterol levels.
N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) increases the production of the powerful antioxidant and detoxification enzyme glutathione, greatly assisting in repairing cellular damage.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a primary source of bioavailable sulfur, which is usually removed by the industrial/commercial processing of food. MSM improves digestive tract problems and enhances the liver's ability to remove toxins from your body by sulfation. It also has been shown to be helpful for bladder health.
Quercetin is widely distributed in the plant kingdom and provides many benefits including heart protection, cancer prevention, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects. It has undergone extensive preliminary research for its effects on viruses. Quercetin inhibits Reverse Transcriptase, part of the replication process of viruses. It has been studied for its bronchodilation effects and its ability to reduce histamine and other allergic or inflammatory chemicals in the body. Quercetin also attaches to estrogen binding site 2, which inhibits overstimulation of the breast cell by estradiol.
Turmeric and its active curcuminoids have been shown to be powerful antioxidants, which can protect the liver, fight cancer, and calm inflammation. It is one of the top most studied herbs, and can block the same pain-producing pathways that NSAIDs block for those with joint pains, but have many other side benefits instead of side effects. Cancer researchers have noted its chemo preventive and therapeutic properties. Studies reveal that it may help stop the spread of breast cancer cells to other areas of the body.
Green Tea Leaf Extract is a rich source of antioxidants, which repair cellular damage. Green tea is known for its positive effect on cancer prevention, energy production, and improving gut microbial balance by both decreasing pathogens and increasing good gut bacteria. In addition, studies show it may up-regulate detoxification enzymes.
Rice bran is an especially effective fiber that binds cholesterol and toxins in the gut, assisting in elimination to reduce the total body load.
Powder Dosage: 1 scoop per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Capsule Dosage: Take 6 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Contraindications: Not recommended for patients allergic to rice protein/rice bran or sensitivity to listed herbs.
Trademarked Ingredient Additions (2018):
Enovita® Grape Seed Extract
- ENOVITA® is a proprietary proanthocyanidin (OPCs) rich extract made exclusively with grape seeds from white wine production.
- Maintained blood pressure at normal range when associated with diet and lifestyle modification in healthy people with borderline pressure.
- The antioxidants in these seeds are said to be even more powerful than vitamins C and E.
- Grape seed extract helps prevent heart disease, deters breast cancer formation by inhibiting aromatase, and supports healthy blood pressure levels.
PepZin GI® Zinc Carnosine
- Promotes a healthy stomach lining & environment
- Helps relieve occasional gastric discomfort
- Maintains a healthy Gastro Intestinal environment
- Often used to support healing in people with ulcers, acid reflux, colitis, and other GI problems.
Cinnulin PF® Cinnamomum burmannii Bark Extract
- May help enhance the effectiveness of insulin, reducing the amount required to lower blood sugar.
- Research shows it provides nutritional support for healthy glucose levels, body composition, blood pressure and antioxidant function.
Albion® Di Magnesium Malate
- Magnesium has been shown to help fight inflammation. May help maintain joint health and flexibility.
- Shown to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, if used as part of a healthy diet.
- Di Magnesium Malate may help alleviate occasional constipation.
- Shown to help reduce stress and tension. It could help improve your mood, reduce sad and anxious feelings, and help you relax.