ACCHHHOOO! A natural way to fight seasonal allergies.
Defeating Seasonal Allergies
Written by Dr. Joseph McWherter, MD
As noted by the weatherman, it’s going to be a long spring in terms of seasonal allergies with tree pollen leading the way. Simply adding in Dr. McWherter’s allergy protocol, which includes Energy Health Centre supplements Sinus Control and Enviro-Hist, could help give your system an edge in fighting allergens.
- Doing a nasal irrigation with a Neti pot or NeilMed could remove allergy inducing antigens from your nasal mucosal surfaces. This process can be repeated throughout the day, especially if you are in and out a lot. This is a highly recommended treatment after a day working in the yard or after enjoying a day at the lake.If you are constantly on the go, or away from home for an extended period of time, you can take the colloidal silver vertical spray as an on-the-go nasal irrigate.
- Take 3 Sinus Control capsules every morning. Sinus Control may aid in the breakdown of mucus, helping to support proper circulation through the sinus cavities.
- Enviro-Hist is another great product to take to help control allergies. Start with taking 2 caps three times a day for the first 10 days, then 2 caps per day for maintenance. Enviro-Hist has been clinically shown to be as effective as pharmaceutical antihistamines – but not as a decongestant.
Sinus Control and Enviro-Hist contain supplemental ingredients that may block the release of histamine at the cellular level helping control a “runny” nose or postnasal drip in contrast to pharmaceutical antihistamines which work on your brain potentially causing drowsiness. Key ingredients in these products include: Vitamin C, Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Bromelain, NAC, Turmeric, Thyme, and Andrographis Paniculate.
- Consider purchasing a home air purifier and avoid prolonged outdoor activities depending on pollen and mold counts. If you spend extensive time outdoors, you may need to take extra sinus control or do another a second nasal irrigation after coming inside for the day.
- Try our 21 Day Detox Diet to help cleanse the body of potential allergens.
- Intest Restore Original take 1 scoop/day to help fight inflammation caused by allergens.
- Ultimate Detox take 1-2 capsules per day to help detox your body of allergens.
- Avoid foods causing allergies. Consider food allergy testing, but try avoiding dairy, grains, sugar, and corn especially when allergies are high in count. Avoid grains and sugars in particular as these may deregulate your insulin and potentiates histamine release.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Medical and scientific information is only for educational uses. The dietary supplement products offered by FEM Centre are not intended for use by consumers as a means to cure, treat, diagnose, or mitigate any disease or other medical condition. Rev. 5/16